All-Season Merino Wool Hiking Sock (3 Pairs)
Our All-Season Merino Wool Hiking Sock provides exceptional performance for miles of tough trail. Premium 72% Merino Wool ensures maximum comfort when it matters most. Moisture-wicking and insulating properties keep you cool when it's hot and warm when it's cold. Patented LYCRA® fabric is known for its durability and elasticity, providing superior arch support.
By purchasing 3 pairs, you will plant 3 trees in a forest affected by wildfire, deforestation or other human impact. Get outdoors while we plant roots! Official Reforestation Partner of One Tree Planted, 501c3 non-profit.
- 72% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- Use: Hike and Trek
- Sock Style: Full-Cushion
- Sock Height: Crew
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Impact: Three Pairs Purchased = Three Trees Planted
- Shows your commitment to a greener planet
- Thermoregulating properties help maintain body temperature
- Moisture-wicking properties keep your feet dry
- Odor resistant properties keep your feet fresh
- Full-cushion absorbs impact and provides extra padding for tired feet
- Lycra® provides exceptional arch support
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Lay Flat to Dry.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
Root Republic outdoor socks were designed for the most demanding environments. We stand by our products and guarantee long-lasting durability. Performance matters in the backcountry.