Our All-Season Merino Wool Outdoor Socks provide peak performance on and off the trail. Sustainably sourced merino wool ensures maximum comfort when it matters most. Moisture-wicking and insulating properties keep your feet cool when it's hot and warm when it's cold. Added Lycra® provides durability, elasticity, and the perfect fit.
By purchasing a pair, you will plant a tree in a forest affected by wildfire, deforestation or other human impact. Official Reforestation Partner of One Tree Planted, 501(c)3 non-profit.
Proudly Made in the USA using sustainable methods and materials.
- 81% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon, 3% Lycra®
- Use: Hike, Trek, Adventure
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Sock Style: Full-Cushion
- Sock Height: 8" Crew
- Unisex Sizing
- Impact: One Pair Purchased = One Tree Planted
- Shows your commitment to a greener planet
- Made in the USA (Bluesign® Certified)
- Thermoregulating properties help maintain body temperature
- Moisture-wicking properties keep your feet dry
- Odor resistant properties keep your feet fresh
- Full cushion absorbs impact and provides extra padding for tired feet
- Lycra® provides exceptional arch support
- Seamless toe box closure eliminates bunching and blisters
- Small/Medium: Men's 5 - 9; Women's 6 - 10
- Large: Men's 9.5 - 13; Women's 10.5 -13)
- Machine wash cold, inside out.
- Lay flat to air dry.
Root Republic products are designed for and tested in the harshest environments. We stand by our products and guarantee long-lasting durability. If you have any questions or concerns about our products please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting our cause. Explore a greener planet.