All-Season Merino Wool Hiking Sock (2 Pairs)
Our All-Season Merino Wool Hiking Sock provides exceptional performance for miles of tough trail. Premium 81% Merino Wool ensures maximum comfort when it matters most. Moisture-wicking and insulating properties keep your feet cool when it's hot and warm when it's cold. Patented LYCRA® fabric is known for its durability and elasticity, providing superior arch support.
By purchasing 2 pairs, you will plant 2 trees in a forest affected by wildfire, deforestation or other human impact. Get outdoors while we plant roots! Official Reforestation Partner of One Tree Planted, 501c3 non-profit.
Proudly made in the USA using sustainable methods and materials.
- 81% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- Use: Hike and Trek
- Sock Style: Full-Cushion
- Sock Height: Crew
- Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Impact: One Pair Purchased = One Tree Planted
- Shows your commitment to a greener planet
- Made in the USA
- Thermoregulating properties help maintain body temperature
- Moisture-wicking properties keep your feet dry
- Odor resistant properties keep your feet fresh
- Full cushion absorbs impact and provides extra padding for tired feet
- Lycra® provides exceptional arch support
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Lay Flat to Dry.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.